On Saturday, May 30th, YSBD…! began the journey to bring social dancing back to the New York area. We successfully moved out of our original space into: 37 West 26th Street, on the 2nd floor. We have opted to build a new facility from scratch in a great building on a great street. We are happy to say the process has begun to complete the new You should Be Dancing…! studios by Fall.
Starting now, in June, we will be running a lighter schedule with mostly privates and some special classes and workshops. Working with the new building’s management we were able to secure a space to use in the interim while the new forever home is being built-out.
We can’t wait to welcome all the various dance communities to the new YSBD…! facilities.
We are excited to get the ball rolling right away and here are the details so we can get you back dancing on your feet again:
- We are open for private lessons. Please take a look at our website for our new pricing options.
- If you have any private lessons left in your account that were left unused prior to the pandemic, you may use these in order to book. However, please keep in mind that you must use these by December 15, 2021. After December 15th, these lessons will expire.
Group Classes/Class Cards/Workshops:
- We will be offering a limited schedule of group classes in the upcoming months.
- Group classes will be priced at $25/class.
- Class Cards will no longer be available as a pricing option.
- For anyone that had a group class or class card lesson left in their package that was unable to use it because of the pandemic, you will have a YSBD…! Credit. You may use this credit for any upcoming workshop, private lesson, or towards any of the group class offerings we schedule.
- For any upcoming group class, workshop or social, pre-registration will be required.
- As of now, we will be open by appointment only.
- To contact us, (for general inquiries or to setup private lessons) you may send us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call at 212-244-0011 to leave a message and someone will return your call.
- There will be a code required in order to enter the building depending on the day/time of the week…. please make sure to take a look at and save your receipts as this will contain any pertinent information.
- All students are required to be fully vaccinated & must be able to show proof. Fully vaccinated means it has been 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
- Masks are optional.